Wednesday 4 September 2013

"Audrey Would Approve"

I love taking style inspiration from celebrities… My absolute favourite style icon is Audrey Hepburn… Even though she strutted her stuff on the red carpet long before I was alive, her fashion has been remembered for generations… Modern celebrities, including fashion bloggers (my faves!), are a constant source of fashion inspiration – however, their runway style and high-end-designer pieces, are more often than not, out of my reach… Sigh..

But fear not, even though most of us may not be able to afford Chanel, Givenchy or Celine… I have found a perfect substitute for runway styles that Audrey would definitely approve of!!! I discovered Out WithAudrey via Kim, from the amazing blog Style Me Yesterday, on Instagram… A quick flick through the pages of the OWA website and I was hooked! Runway inspired fashion was only a few clicks away! Not only were the pieces bang on trend and up to date, but they were super affordable too! Yay - Just the way I like it!

Out with Audrey owner and operator Cheree, shares my love of Audrey Hepburn and this has inspired her to start the “Out With Audrey” site and select only the very best, simple and elegant pieces. If you purchase items from OWA they will stand the test of time, without testing your budgeting skills… By shopping with Cheree, you can have your cake and eat it too! “Investment” pieces at “Impulse Buy” prices. OWA also offers free shipping on all orders over $50 – another incentive to shop! Another unique thing that I absolutely love about OWA, is that each individual item has specific sizing info and measurements – so, so helpful when shopping online!

My favourite OWA piece right now is the recently released “Tabitha” Leather Shirt… Leatherette is high on my list of favourite fabrics, it’s easy to care for and super stylish… Here are some pics of my new shirt, along with some tips on how to style the “Tabitha” shirt. Enjoy!

Happy Shopping!

Toni X

The "Tabitha" Leatherette Shirt - $65 - With Free Shipping!

Outfit Details: Leather Look Pants - Supre / Top - Hipster / Bag - Asos / Shoes - Wittner

"I've kept this look clean, simple & monochrome... This shirt is so versatile as it doubles as a jacket"










No comments:

Post a Comment